Tuesday, August 18, 2020

JVC EX A1 Wood cone speakers



This is a pair of Solid cherry-wood speaker cabinets with sake-soaked birch-wood speaker cones; elegant stereo receiver/DVD-Audio and video player. Yes, what sets the EX-A1 apart from every other mass-produced audio system on the planet: JVC replaced the usual plastic, metal, or paper drivers with birch-wood speaker cones that are soaked in sake to increase their flexibility. 

This is my second set of JVC AXE1. The first set bought in 2004 was sold away several years ago after I shifted apartment in HKG. Since my reposting back to HKG, I have listed to Radio mostly and one day decided to bring back the familiar sound of the JVC wood cone speakers

JVC EX-A1 Microsystem photo


For my listening, I prefer to use it with my mini tube amplifiers with blue tooth signal connecting to my Iphone .This compact stereo is really small, fitting on a bookshelf. The style of the unit is great - rich heavy wood speakers and brushed metal main unit, minimal display, cool volume knob. The sound is deep and full; sufficient for a room or possibly small apartment. 

 

No photo description available.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini JVC wood cone speakers EX-NW1

I have always wanted a  Mini JVC wood cone speakers EX-NW1